We offer a wide range of commercial services, including:
Commercial full building surveys. Our survey is a very detailed survey where we look at all aspects of the property on a non destructive / intrusive visual basis and covers all main aspects i.e. signs of structural movement, cracking, damp, loft and roof structure, wood boring beetle, dry rot , wet rot etc. We can arrange for specialists to report on plant aspects such as lift engineers and heating and vent specialists as a bolt on to our basic report, or we can give you a visually based condition report within our survey.
We can provide Photographic schedule of condition and Photographic schedules of dilapidation if required
Architectural Design & Building Regulations
Design and planning applications. We design and produce drawings on CAD for relatively small projects such extensions to professional practices or warehouses etc. right through to complete offices, or hotels.
Building regulations applications. Producing plans for making a Full Plans building regulations application. After you have obtained planning approval for your project or been granted a certificate of lawfulness we can develop the drawings into a level of detail suitable for making a building regulations application.
More about Architectural Design and Building Regulations.
- Planning Applications.
- Online CAD Service for small builders and Developers. We have developed a measurement and CAD plan production service which makes it easy for us to provide quality 2D CAD drawings at a very competitive price
- Schedules Of Condition and Dilapidation. If you acquire a lease of business premises you may find that you have accepted a repairing liability meaning that you have to leave the property in better condition than it was at the start of the lease.
- 3D visualisation can not only help you and others to visualise your property, but it will also help you to identify different types of designs you could have.
- Changes of Use Applications. We are able to advise you whether your intentions are a “permitted change” (As termed by the Planning act.) or not and if a formal application is required, we will be able to assist, with drawings etc.
- Energy Assessment. As qualified Commercial Energy Assessor (CEA) M Brebner is able to produce Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) for commercial and industrial buildings.
- Stock Condition Assessment
- On Construction Energy Assessment. This energy performance certificate (EPC) must be provided whenever a property is constructed, rented out or sold. The EPC shows the energy efficiency rating (relating to running costs) of a dwelling.
- Permitted Development Consultancy
Contact Us for more information about any of our services.